Service Culture doesn't come as easy as you'd expect. These are some simple principles critical for creating a Service Culture.
- Understand this is Strategy
- Eliminate dumb rules. Make it easier for customers to do business with you.
- Master empowerment
- Use speed. Shrink the time it takes to get things done by 90%
- Use Service Recovery
- Train every employee on Customer Service with something new and fresh every 4 months
- Use the customerâ€™s name and recognize customers.
- Price is critical. Reduce costs and pass the savings on to the customer.